Saturday, March 8, 2014

16 Week Pregnancy Update!

Tomorrow I am 16 weeks pregnant! I'm posting today, because tomorrow I'm super busy. I can not believe how much time flies when you're busy, like me.

Only 2 more weeks until I find out the gender of the baby! I'm so excited and can't wait to find out and start buying things for him/her!
I have been having severe lower back pain this week, plus hip pain. I think it's because of the way I am thinking, so I'm planning on buying a pregnancy body pillow this week so see if it helps me sleep and relieves my pain. My nausea is almost completely gone, which I am so grateful and happy about! It was the worst, throwing up almost every single morning, sometimes multiple times a day. I only threw up twice this week, and that was when I didn't have any breakfast. I've noticed that when I eat I feel good and I'm only nauseas when I'm over hungry.

Work has been going great, I actually got a promotion! I work full time now, 40 hours a week. It's hard to get my school work done, but it's not impossible. I work Mondays and Wednesdays 9-5, Tuesdays and Fridays 12-8, and Thursdays 12-3 and 6-10! I love how I'm doing cyber school, because it is a super flexible schedule but I still get a good education, which is important in the long run. I have also started a Youtube channel called NatalieandBaby! I upload every Wednesday and Sunday. I'm partnered with Makers Studio, and sponsored by a couple of different people. It gives me enough income to barely live on, because I'm saving all of the money from my job at the restaurant.

No comments:

Post a Comment