He said everything was great, my baby had a heartbeat and all was well! Ty and my mom came with me, because it was Ty's baby and I wanted my mom there for support. I was so excited to see my baby for the first time! It was so much fun watching his/her little movements. It's so hard to believe that there is a baby inside of me. It's still so hard to digest!
This is my little munchkin! I labeled it so it's a little easier to understand :)
I have one more thing to mention. Last night, my dad was acting very strange. He wasn't talking to me, and him and my mom were in deep discussion about something and stopped when I walked into the room. I'm afraid that he's secretly really upset about my pregnancy! Please pray for me and my family.

No comments:
Post a Comment